To cancel your YouPro subscription, please follow these guidelines:
- Go to your user settings on You.com (the three dots in the bottom left corner across from your avatar).
- Select “All settings…” under “Quick settings”
- Locate Purchases for managing subscriptions.
- Click the “Manage Your Subscriptions” button.
- Choose the option to cancel your YouPro subscription.
Please keep in mind the following when canceling:
- Access Post-Cancellation: You will retain access to YouPro features until the end of your current billing cycle.
- Auto-Renewal: By canceling, you are opting out of the automatic renewal of your subscription.
- Refund Policy: Canceling your subscription does not result in a refund for the unused portion of the billing period.
It’s important to cancel your subscription before the next billing cycle if you do not wish to continue using YouPro.