To change your password on You.com:
- Log out of your You.com account if you are currently signed in.
- Go to your user profile by visiting you.com/profile, or clicking over to your user settings on You.com (the three dots in the bottom left corner across from your avatar) and selecting “All settings…” under “Quick settings”.
- Under “Manage Profile”, select the “Reset password” button beneath your personal information.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for instructions to reset your password.
- Follow the instructions sent to your email to reset your password.
This process will allow you to set a new password for your account securely or to log in without a password.