You.com partners with SigmaOS browser and becomes its default for search.
SigmaOS will integrate You.com search engine into its browser, providing a fast, productive search experience.
SigmaOS is a macOS browser for work and features a novel UX design that enables fewer distractions and improves productivity.
What makes SigmaOS better than Safari or Chrome?
As the speed of consumption increases, managing and organizing tons of information becomes increasingly tricky, allowing for easy distractions. SigmaOS, a new browser based on WebKit engine, features a radically different UX, designed to give you maximum performance and focused work. Tabs are organized into workspaces — one workspace per project — and can be grouped, named, locked, snoozed, and marked as complete just like in a to-do list.
Other features include:
- – The ability to import bookmarks, passwords, history, favorites, and extensions into your new browser
- – A variety of keyboard shortcuts and commands for searching across your browser or starting a new project in Notion or Canva.
- – Customization options with the ability to rename tabs, web apps, and pages.
- – Split screen functionality, allowing you to open multiple windows in one browser and work without breaking your flow or take notes while reading an article.
- – A multiplayer feature that allows for co-browsing with teammates and friends
You.com is the search engine you control — Your sources. Your time. Your privacy. Founded by some of the top researchers in natural language processing, You.com gives its users control over their search experience through the personalization of more than 200 apps that show up alongside the web results, as well as the option of a zero-trace private mode in just one click where no data is stored. You.com never sells users’ data or follows users around the web, and will never have privacy-invading, targeted ads.
Yay, you’ve read the whole article. If you enjoyed this story, please recommend 👏 and share to help others find it!